Tenets of the Druid Order of North America
The Druid Order of North America has changed to the Druid Alliance of North America. We are rewriting the changes to our documents at this time. Please check back for updates. 1. Respect all paths, for all paths are sacred.
2. The Otherworld exists as an afterlife and a parallel world to our own.
3. There is a universal law of balance. Good and Evil, give and take, cause and effect.
4. Observe the changing of the seasons. Honor the Solstices and Equinoxes, for they are our sacred festivals.
5. All life is sacred, no matter how insignificant a life may seem.
6. Love, creativity, and wisdom are key attributes of the Druid.
7. As above so below, all is one and one is all. All things are connected.
8. Reverence for the universe, the Earth, and all that dwells within her is essential.
9. Peace of mind is here and now. Be mindful of the future and remember the past, but do not dwell there.
10. Druidry is many different things to many different people. Respect them.